Cardinals Kliff Kingsbury explains what

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The suffered their first lo s of the 2021 regular season on Thursday night, falling to the 24-21. It was a game that came down to the wire, and one that appeared was headed to, at the very least, overtime.After the Cardinals' defense made a goal Detroit Lions Kids Jersey -line stand on one end of the field, led the offense 94 yards down to the other end in just over three minutes to put Arizona in position to tie the game with John Penisini Jersey a field goal. With the Cardinals just 5 yards away from the end zone and 15 seconds left, head coach Kliff Kingsbury dialed up one last throw to potentially win the contest without needing overtime. What happened next was disastrous.Murray threw a pa s to on the far right side of the field, but the wideout did not see the ball coming. Packers cornerback -- Shane Zylstra Jersey and former Cardinals practice-squader -- for Green Bay. After the game, Kingsbury was asked about what happened on that pivotal play. He responded saying that it was a miscommunication, and that Green didn't know the route."Yeah, I mean, we feel like it's a safe throw if (Green) knew the route to run," Kingsbury said, . It was the right place to go with the ball. Just didn't communicate on some level and then the guy made a good play." Murray was also asked about the play, and responded saying that he didn't exactly know what happened."I honestly don't Jermar Jefferson Jersey know," said Murray. "Just a miscommunication. I couldn't tell you, but you know, we just gotta be better."Murray added that he hadn't spoken to Green yet, but knew that he was "hot." The miscommunication was obviously a costly one, and gave Arizona its first lo s of the season. The 7 Night Train Lane Jersey -1 Cardinals still own first place in the NFC West, but have fallen behind the Packers for home-field advantage in the NFC.

Üst