Chilwell eyes World Cup glory with Engla

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Ben Chilwell hopes to achieve the highlight of my life by securing the left-back spot for England and featuring at the upcoming World Cup in Qatar.The Chelsea defender mi sed a large part of the 2021-22 campaign, playing just 541 Premier League minutes, after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament injury against Juventus in November.Chilwell required surgery for his knee i Lou Brock Jersey sue butmade an encouraging return on the final day of the season against Watford.While the 25-year-old aimsto deliver succe s for Thomas Tuchels side, Chilwell also has his eyes on the World Cup in November, where England are in a group with Wales, Iran and the United States.Luke Shaw and Tyrick Mitchell are among the left-backs competing withChilwell, Lane Thomas Jersey though Gareth Southgate has previously utilised right-backsKieran Tripper and Reece James in the role.With 17 caps to his name already after making his debut in September 2018, Chilwell wants to make the left-back position with England his own as the Three Lions search for a first major trophy since 1966. Im back in full training now, I trained with the group in the last week of the season, came Kolten Wong Jersey on for a few minutes, he told reporters.It has been nice to get away from it all after a long six months of rehab for a few weeks. Ive come back early and Ive been here three weeks and feel fit and ready.I took the injury in my stride and was pretty positive. I felt it could improve me mentally. The World Cup is a big motivation as well as the season with Chelsea.If I play well between now and then I am confident I will be in the squad. Thats my mindset and I wasnt worried.I just wanted to do everything I can to be the best version of myself and Chris Carpenter Jersey play well for Chelsea for four months to give myself a chance to be picked.I dreamed of playing in the World Cup ever since I can remember, to know it is around the corner is more motivation than you know for me to see if I can establish my spot. Especially after the Euros Junior Fernandez Jersey which was a difficult time for me.I want to be the left-back in the team and I think we can do really well and go a long way. It would be amazing. It would be a highlight of not just my career but my life.So I am going to work for it for the next four months.

Üst