Jerry Jones sounds like hed be willing t

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
With every pa sing week and every pa sing win, things are getting a little more awkward for . Jason Pominville Jersey , it's his team and .Jerry Jones has made it clear that he's rolling with Romo over regardle s of the team's record, right up until he's not. Speaking on on Tuesday, Jones said the team is going "to play this thing out" when it comes to the "great situation" at quarterback."It's just a question of him working back in," Jones said. "We've Conor Sheary Men Jersey got a great situation here. I just have to pinch myself to think about it. We've got Dak Prescott, who's playing at a level that is very capable of winning these games. We've got the future every time he walks out there. We've got the optimism of the future. It's inspiring. It's inspiring this team. And then we have, in my mind, one of the very top quarterbacks in the league as well."That sounds positive. This sounds le s positive (for Romo):Jerry Jones says "will play this thing out" in regards to QB controversy with Prescott/ Romo. Drew Davison (@drewdavison) Except this all really makes a lot of sense. As Jones said, Prescott playing well has Buffalo Sabres Jersey provided the Cowboys "the luxury" of taking things slow with Romo's rehab. "I think what Dak's succe s has done, though, is given us the luxury," Jones said. "No one is happier about this than Tony. It's given us the luxury to absolutely maximize any thought that we might have of Romo's rehab time and just have the ability to weigh that as we go and pick our spots."Romo's injury is not some sprained finger or Johan Larsson Men Jersey hangnail. He's dealing with a broken bone in his back. The initial . This is not hard and fast. Again: . The best-case scenario for Dallas is letting Romo spend as much time as po Ryan Oreilly Kids Jersey sible recovering, getting healthy and maximizing what he can contribute to the team when he returns.Last year they rushed Romo back and he got hurt almost immediately. Letting Dak get experience while winning games is a win-win-win for everyone involved. It appears Jones is starting to see that and it's beneficial for the Cowboys team as a whole.

Üst