LOOK Antonio Brown Roger Goodell both em

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The NFL relaxed its touchdown-celebration Alex Killorn Kids Jersey rules this offseason, which comes as welcome news to . The wide receiver was fined several times for his twerk-tastic end-zone dances: And while suggestive hip-gyratin' is still a no-no, Commi sioner Roger Goodell told team owners last month that group celebrations, using the ball as a prop after touchdowns, going to the ground and snow angels . And Luke Schenn Kids Jersey to commemorate the occasion, and Goodell appeared together in a short video posted on Brown's Twitter feed. Antonio Brown (@AB84) "With the best commi sioner in the game," Brown said of the only commi sioner in the game. "We're allowed to celebrate now." Goodell added: "Let's do it." Not everyone thinks change is good though; coach Marvin Lewis said recently that . "I'm not for that at all," said Peter Budaj Women Jersey Lewis, who is on the NFL Competition Committee. "We had a good standard, and the whole standard has always been, you want to teach people how to play the game the correct way and go about it the correct way, and that's not a very good example for young people." Ironically, it was Chad Johnson, Lewis' former player who was known for elaborate celebrations during his career, . And it sounds like even Lightning Blank Jersey Goodell has more faith in the players than Lewis. "Well, I've heard it from Marvin before. We've had these discu sions over the last couple years," Goodell said last month. "And I think the players will prove him wrong on that. I think the players will do this in a way that will be responsible, show good sportsmanship and do it in a way I think is entertaining but also respectful Brett Howden Kids Jersey ."

Üst