Packers safety Darnell Savage not concer

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The beginning of NFL training Alex Wood Jersey camp often brings with it the first wave of injuries that have a chance to affect the regular season. Hopefully for the , the injury suffered on Friday night by safety will not be one of those injuries.Savage pulled up lame while covering wide receiver during the team's "Family Night" practice, with some tightne s in his hamstring. For Matt Harvey Jersey his part, the star safety isn't worried."I don't think it's a concern," Savage said, . "It's a fast-people injury. Some of those things you can't avoid. I'll just handle it the right way and listen to those guys back there and I'll be all right."The defense Scott Schebler Jersey -- and specifically the secondary -- might rightly be considered the strength of Green Bay's team in 2022, after the team traded and lost in free agency, and saw open training camp on the physically unable to perform list. Back-to-back MVP will presumably have the offense humming right along eventually, but it would be understandable for there to be an adjustment period after losing his top target and one of the team's best deep threats. Lucky for the Packers, the defense has the talent to be one of the 's Cincinnati Reds Jersey best. With Savage and at safety, plus , , and at corner, the defensive backfield Dave Concepcion Jersey is stacked and should be able to match up with any group of pa s-catchers in the league. Making sure the hamstring injury for Savage does not linger is therefore quite important for the Packers, so it's a good sign that he's not too concerned about it.

Üst