Richard Sherman could be done in Seattle

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
After seven seasons with the , it looks like the era could be coming to an end in Seattle.According , Sherman has reached out to multiple teammates over the past 24 hours to say goodbye and let them know that he won't be on the team in 2018. One of those teammates who got a me sage from Sherman appears to be Seahawks cornerback , Jaylen Waddle T Shirts who sent out a cryptic tweet referring to No. 25 (Sherman) on Wednesday. That text me sage got my heart hurting ... damn 25 was my Dawg jeremy lane (@StayingInMyLane) Although the Seahawks haven't announced any moves in regards to Sherman, a decision Miami Dolphins Hats on his future will likely be coming soon. According to .com, Sherman and general manager John Schneider at some point Wednesday.Of course, this meeting doesn't nece sarily mean Sherman is going to be released or traded. As a matter of fact, when asked about the meeting, Sherman "just having a conversation with management." On the other hand, it was probably slightly more serious than that because that Sherman is expected to be released in the next couple of days. CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora has reported that the Seahawks , but they haven't been able to find any suitors because everyone is expecting him to get cut.If the Seahawks do Jason Taylor Jersey decide to move on from Sherman, it wouldn't be a total surprise. Not only did they , but the 31-year- Shaquem Griffin Jersey old has been battling injuries over the past year. Sherman mi sed seven games in 2017 after tearing his right Achilles tendon, and also had to have surgery on .The Seahawks would also pick up some serious salary cap space by releasing Sherman. The cornerback is scheduled to count $13.2 million against the cap in 2018 and the Seahawks would get $11 million of that back if they were to release him. Sherman has been in Seattle since 2011, Austin Jackson Jersey when the Seahawks selected him in the fifth round of the . Over the past seven seasons, Sherman has been voted to the Pro Bowl four times and been named a first-team All-Pro three times. The cornerback also led the NFL in interceptions in 2013, the same year the Seahawks won XLVIII over the .

Üst