Titans Corey Davis loses 27-year-old bro

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
wide receiver Troy Apke Jersey will be playing with a heavy heart on Thursday night following , Titus. The older Davis pa sed away on Wednesday just months after being , which is one of the most aggre sive forms of kidney cancer.Although no one would have thought anything of it if Corey decided to sit out Thursday's game, the 25-year-old has decided that he's going to play against the , according to Titans .The two brothers shared one big common bond and that bond was football. Just before the start of his final college season, Corey said he would have never played football if not for his older brother."He's the sole reason I'm ," Corey Davis said in July 2016, via the Detroit Free Pre s. "We're Antonio Gibson Jersey always working and getting better together. He's helped me, even when I was at Western Michigan , and he was at Central. He's helped me find things I need to do better and improve on." Corey Davis spent four years Terry Mclaurin T Shirts at Western Michigan before the Titans made him the fifth overall pick in the 2017 . Corey actually entered the a full two years after Titus, who went undrafted out of Central Michigan in 2015.During his time in college, Titus set the school single-season records for receiving yards (3700) and touchdowns Washington Commanders Men Jersey (37), which is especially impre sive when you consider that he went to the same school as .After going undrafted, Davis signed with the in 2015, but he was released just before the start of the season. Over the next two years, Davis had short stints with multiple teams including the , , and , but he never played in a game. That being said, Corey Davis will be playing in a game on Thursday and when he does, he Montez Sweat Jersey 'll be looking to honor his brother. Through nine weeks, Corey Davis has been the second-leading receiver on the team with 369 yards even though he's mi sed two games due to injury this season.

Üst