Dolphins to start Skylar Thompson Week 6

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The are down a couple quarterbacks entering Week 6, and head coach Mike McDaniel Wednesday that it will be rookie making his first career start when Miami faces the this weekend.The Dolphins' No. 2 quarterback is , who was injured on Miami's first play against the last week. He suffered a concu sion and is still in protocol -- although he is progre Dale Murphy Jersey sing, according to McDaniel. Bridgewater is expected to be cleared by Sunday, but he will back up Thompson.Miami's starter, , is still in concu Tyler Flowers Jersey sion protocol as well. He will not suit up this week, although he is reportedly on Wednesday."I don't feel comfortable putting him in that situation," McDaniel said of playing Tagovailoa this week, . "As far as his exact timeline of when he's going to play, I'll be excited to consider that when it comes up." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read Will Smith Jersey and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Scott Kazmir Jersey After Bridgewater went down last week, Thompson stepped in and completed 19 of 33 pa ses for 166 yards and one interception in the 40-17 lo s to the Jets. The seventh-round pick out of Kansas State impre sed in the preseason, and even earned a spot on the 53-man roster."He's made it tough, hasn't he," in late August. "I think those type of players that are able to, as rookies, come in and contribute, are always really exciting, and it's more rare that you see a quarterback doing Mark Melancon Jersey that." The Dolphins are on a two-game skid after starting the year 3-0, but now return home, where they are undefeated this season. In fact, the Dolphins have won their last eight games at home, which is tied with the for the longest active streak.

Üst