Giants suspend Dominique Rodgers-Cromart

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The suffered an ugly lo s Sunday to the , falling to 0-5 and , . Somehow things are getting worse: got suspended by the team Wednesday for what amounts to going AWOL.According to the team on Twitter, Rodgers-Cromartie showed up Andy Pettitte Jersey to work on Wednesday and then decided to tell the team he was leaving (!?!). So the team suspended him. Coach McAdoo: DRC came in today and decided to leave. We will suspend him. New York Giants (@Giants) "DRC came in yesterday, we had a conversation that was personal upstairs, Carlos Correa Jersey " McAdoo said. "He came in today, decided to leave ... we will suspend him."Asked about whether DRC was being suspended for something that happened on Sunday during the game, McAdoo would only answer "that's all I have for you right now." No one saw this coming, obviously. Landon Collins on DRC: It Hector Rondon Jersey surprised all of us when we heard what happened. New York Giants (@Giants) According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, this rift occurred as Evan Gattis Jersey a result of some outburst from DRC on the sidelines during Sunday's lo s to the Chargers. The team, per Schefter, was interested in disciplining the cornerback after the outburst. Apparently Rodgers-Cromartie wasn't interested in being disciplined. So he left and now the Giants are suspending him. Schefter reported that this might not be Houston Astros Jersey an i sue that lasts for a particularly long time. But it is another i sue during a week when the last thing the Giants need is more i sues. If they galvanize ahead of Sunday night's game in Denver and actually manage to be competitive, it will be impre sive.

Üst