Packers at Steelers in Week 12 Picks how

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Two historic franchises will square off on Sunday night when the visit the in Pittsburgh for Sunday Night Football. Unfortunately for the and for NBC, this game doesn't have quite the panache we thought it might when the season began.Thanks to going down Mike Quick Jersey , the Packers are actually struggling lately, with taking over under center and looking largely overwhelmed except for about four or five throws so far this season. The ship has probably sailed on making a change at quarterback at this point though, with the season e sentially unraveling at this point.Green Bay heads to Pittsburgh for a primetime matchup that features the Steelers as ma sive favorites, opening up as a 14.5-point favorite over the Packers.There's not a whole lot to break down in terms of the matchup here -- Pittsburgh can either do whatever it wants, or it can play down to the competition and let the Packers hang Jason Kelce Jersey around. How to watch, streamKickoff:Nov. 26, 8:20 p.m.TV:NBC (Check local listings)Streaming: (Try for free)Injury to watchThe Steelers will reportedly not have , the dynamic rookie wideout and the youngest player in the NFL, available to them against the Packers. If there was a red flag for this offense outside of random lethargy, it would be having to sit JuJu and play .That's a pretty good problem to have, although Bryant has simply been ineffective this year since returning from suspension. He's had some horrible drops and generally hasn't Derek Barnett Jersey looked like he felt comfortable on the field. If he's your backup No. 2 wideout, you're in very good shape, but it also speaks to the Steelers i sues in terms of focus for certain games.Mike Tomlin has pointed out his stars play the best when the lights are on, and everyone will be looking on Sunday night. Bryant has a chance to remind people how talented he is by showing up in a big way. Packers' last hopeDesperation is a funny thing in the NFL, and the Packers are desperate. If the (vs. ) and (at ) can win, will become even tougher. It would be perfectly fine to bury Green Bay, playing with Hundley and fighting out of a 5-5 hole.But if you're the Packers and Rodgers is practicing, you at least have to entertain the idea that he can come back and save everything if you can just stay a bit above .500. Going to 6-5 with a primetime win over the Steelers on the road would be a boost of confidence.It doesn't Rodney McLeod Jersey feel like a plausible scenario, honestly. But weirder things have happened in the NFL. Maybe the Packers' defense can make some plays, jam eight dudes in the box and keep from going nuts, turn over and get some kind of magic on offense, with a busted play or two to . The Panthers, Falcons and winning along with a Packers lo s would .Who will win?Winning probably isn't the question here, as everyone has Green Bay winning this game. Covering can be interesting though! Yours truly this week and I've got Green Bay covering. I don't even know how, I just know that the Steelers aren't great at covering ma sive spreads in situations like this.My colleague Pete Prisco disagrees, and has the Steelers waltzing 30-10 in this game. This looked like it would be a big game when the schedule came Javon Hargrave Jersey out, but with out it's not that way now. The played well in beating the last Thursday and they will continue to do so here. will have another good outing, while will not.

Üst