Some Titans players hate Color Rush unif

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Color Rush uniforms have become a staple Dale Hawerchuk Jersey of "Thursday Night Football," and when the host the , we'll see Pittsburgh -- the all-black ensemble: "It being a night game, the fans all wearing black, its like a blackout in the stadium. I love that uniform."Our guys can't wait to wear our uniforms against the Titans on .MORE: Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) Meanwhile Tenne see will take the field in their all-powder blues. Or as left tackle calls them: " ." Wardrobe check: vs . Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) "When you look at us, it's pretty self-explanatory we look like Smurfs Jack Roslovic Jersey ," he said, via TitansOnline.com. "But the Smurf look is solid. I don't mind it. I think it is a pretty rad deal. "Hey, it's fun to switch it up every once in a while and have those funky uniforms," Lewan continued. "I think it's pretty cool, I really do. I think you'll find some guys love them, and other guys hate them. Personally, I don't really care too much about what I am wearing during the game, but I do think it's fun." Put tight end down for "players who ain't crazy about dre sing up as a 250-pound Smurf." Mark Scheifele Jersey "I hate them -- they are ugly," he said while cracking a smile. "They are just too bright for me -- I don't like it. But hey, that's just me. The most important thing is how we play (wearing) them." We suppose this means Walker is Grumpy Smurf. At the other end of the spectrum is Happy Smurf . "I love the baby blues," he said. "I think Jansen Harkins Jersey they are one of our best uniforms. Some guys don't like it -- they think it makes us look like powder puffs, but, hey, I love it. And I think it makes me look a little slimmer in the powder blue." Or maybe Casey is Vanity Smurf. Either way, as CBSSports.com's John Breech , it could always be worse: We complain Shawn Matthias Jersey about the jerseys but I'm sure most of us agree the have the worst Thursday night unis of all time. Brian Chojnacki (@BroadcastingBri) To preview Thursday's Titans-Steelers matchup, go and .

Üst