Could Someone Guide me on QlikView Developer Certification Preparation Tips, Resources, and Experiences?

Kelilah

9 Tem 2024
Hello everyone:)

I plan to reach out to this experienced group in an attempt to get their opinions and suggestions on the QlikView Developer Certification. I am going to take the certification exam; and I would enjoy talking to those who have either completed the process or are getting ready for it.

Knowing Certification for QlikView Developers
I want to understand the format and subject matter of the QlikView Developer Certification test.
  • Understanding the features of qlikview access point; qlikview publisher, and the server features which comprise up the qlikview design.
  • knowledge for creating data models; including associative models; star and snowflake schemas; and data loading optimisation.
  • understanding with qlikview programming; including handling script errors; using script characteristics; and loading data from many different sources.
  • effectiveness in using set analysis to produce intricate calculations and summaries.
  • the ability to design and modify a variety of charts and visuals to communicate facts in an efficient manner.
  • Ways of improving the performance of qlikview apps.
Strategies for Preparation
  • Which preparation techniques did people who have passed the certification found to be most successful?
  • Which instructional materials did you utilise? Which specific books; tutorials; or online courses would you suggest?
  • How much can practical experience with qlikview help with exam preparation? Have you completed any particular tasks and activities that improved your understanding?
  • Did you find practice tests or mock exams to be beneficial? If yes, where can I locate secure practice exams that match the structure and degree of difficulty of the real exam?
Suggested Sources
  • Could you please mention any resources that you found really helpful for your preparation?
  • Are there any books that are essential reading for someone who wants an in depth knowledge of qlikview?
  • Which online training classes and courses provide the greatest qlikview developer certification preparation?
  • Have you used any paid or free tutorials and manuals that you would recommend?
Tips for Exam Day
  • Do you have any advice for individuals who have already taken the test regarding what to do on exam day?
  • Benefits After Certification
  • I would love to know what advantages you have from earning your QlikView Developer Certification
  • Did obtaining the certification help in professional advancement and improved employment opportunities?
  • In what ways did the certification process improve your QlikView knowledge and abilities?
  • Once you received the certification, did you observe a change in the way that employers and colleagues perceived your professional abilities?
I would be grateful for any guidance, personal experience, and materials you could provide on the QlikView Developer Certification. Your advice is going to be really helpful to myself and other people getting ready for this certification.

Thank you in advance for your help

Üst