Golden Fishing

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
I must say I am disappointed about the Golden Fishing, The only difference between the sundries fish pole is I dont need worms. For the cost of 700KC, the Gold Fish should not drop crap like Bezoas, Rocks, mid level scrolls. I fish golden 7 hours, no BUS......just mostly crap dropsgoldfish.jpg

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
You have so much JUNK loading up with the Golden Fishing, that the durability of 4000 never gets below 1500 before the inventory is full. This is nuckinfutz!!

GodLike

Aktif Üye
Aktif Üye
27 Mar 2017
A few members from my clan they were using Golden Mattock too and they all said the same thing , there's not so much difference between normal and golden mattock , its kinda sad but i dont give a ... , coz i never used any of these, i'll keep stick with my mattock

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
Point is, if they are charging for an item, then the item should have value, which brings value.

Duellona

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
26 May 2015
Login webpanel id password.
Click 'Mattock,fishing'.
You will see drop %'s.

Regards

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
This is what I get when I try to log into Web Panel. Point is, which is obviously not important to you, is the fact that Rocks(slings) should not drop on a golden fishing pole, since it cost 700KC to buy one. No worries junebug, I wont be spending any more USD here.

2017-04-05.jpg

Üst