Keilan Slotunu Sahiplenip 2 gündür TW ceken arkadaş.. (Yakalandın)

princessTR

The Knight Online Player
6 Kas 2015
Merhabalar Arkadaşlar.

Bazı arkadaşlar slotları babasının slotuymuş gibi sahiplenip Slotlara TW cekmektedir. Dün aynı olay başıma geldi keilanlarda a-f-k idim. Bu akşam pc başındaydım ve o arkadaşı buldum.

Yetkili arkadaşların ilgilenmesini rica ediyorum..

Herkese huzur , mutlu ve eğlenceli bir oyun dileğiyle...

Furky

The Knight Online Player
6 Kas 2015
Öncelikle selamun aleykum kardeşim geceleri bende aynı sıkıntıyı yasıyordum bu adamın cektıgı defalarca yakaladım ancak ss alamamıstım eline saglık. bu adam ingilizmidir fransızmıdır idiot turk nobs dıye bide dalga gecıyordu bu adam hakkında bence geregi yapılmalı eeger ilgilenırsenz bende cok sevınırım. obur carlarının adıda budur Chelox yada Chelux olması lazım mage ImParce bp presti Lucho buda asasidir. bu adam sürekli bu carlarla gelıp slotları almaktadır hepsi aynı clandaddır keilani çocugu gibi sahiplenmiş oolan bu arkadaşa gereği yapılırsa bende cok mutlu olurum.. / ILONELY /PM /

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
I come here to defend my self.

- I get lured many time and they don't get banned.

- "Twitch" is a racist and told me "go home yankees".

- You don't respect me at all, you always come to ks me when i'm trying to get some coins (which is hard for me since i'm a mage)

- Lucho don't lure.

- I don't know who the fuck is "ImParce"

Ty ;)

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
I'm Lucho and I'm going to say something to defend myself:

- I didn't lure that TW so get over it.

- I got lured many times.

- Twich is a noob who always come to the spot ksing me all the day long (I know ks is not bannable)

- You guys are racists saying "go home yankee".

- Why hide your nick? "Delta"

- Gms don't speak english at all which is kinda screwed up since our community is getting bigger.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

princessTR

The Knight Online Player
6 Kas 2015
Arkadaşımız da buraya gelmiş.

Bu sefer kesin resimlerle geldim.

PM : Lucho yan karakteri Cheloux

gereğinin yapılmasını istiyorum. Teşekkürler

arkadaşımız kendini savunmaya gelmiş.

ama bu resimlerden sonra buna hakkı yok.

emek hırsızlığı yapıyor ve birden çok karakterle kendini gizlemeye calısıyor.

RESIMLER UMARIM ACIKLAYICI OLMUSTUR. TEŞEKKÜRLER.

WestCo4st

Juri Seviye 1
22 Eki 2015
I come here to defend my self.
- I get lured many time and they don't get banned.

- "Twitch" is a racist and told me "go home yankees".

- You don't respect me at all, you always come to ks me when i'm trying to get some coins (which is hard for me since i'm a mage)

- Lucho don't lure.

Ty ;)
That's good to defend yourself but as a judge i must be objective. As you guess we can decide only with proves not with the words that someone say.

-If you get lured many time, you could take a screen shoot and get them banned.

-As they say you are a racist too both of you guys blaming each others with being a racist.

-In my opinion "Respect" is something you should earn and in the light of the ksc you are not trying to earn. Also mage is the best job to get coins.

If GM team decide to punish you,i think they have reasons as you can see.

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
That's good to defend yourself but as a judge i must be objective. As you guess we can decide only with proves not with the words that someone say.

-If you get lured many time, you could take a screen shoot and get them banned.

-As they say you are a racist too both of you guys blaming each others with being a racist.

-In my opinion "Respect" is something you should earn and in the light of the ksc you are not trying to earn. Also mage is the best job to get coins.

If GM team decide to punish you,i think they have reasons as you can see.
I asked to a GM if luring were bannable and he said no, i don't know if he understood me but they barely speak english. The only thing I asked them was to respect and stop doing ks, I went to both spots and they came to ks me all the time. I don't see the reason about me getting banned because I always pm to the gms. I also see many macro users (auto attack) and they are not getting banned. It pisses me off to me and my clanl because we came here to have fun but these guys always come to ks. If you know any other way to farm coins would be cool, this was my only way to get money. I accept that I lured but I asked to many gms and they told me it was not a reason for being banned. AFAIK you can be sent to jail.

Btw I asked them to move out saying please and even translating to turkish but they ignored me. Hope you can translate this to turkish, that would help me a lot. I apologize.

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
BUMP, here we go again. I'm farming and they come to ks.SqueL clan using macro. "Twitch and CagatayReis" BOTH USING MACRO, YOU CAN LOG AND CHECK THEIR FAST ATTACK BEING AFK, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ;)

WestCo4st

Juri Seviye 1
22 Eki 2015
Everyone is innocent until his/her fault is proved so we can not know that maybe he was in the spot and you ks to him. You should take a video to prove that he has macro and he attacks faster than genie. Otherwise everyone must be checkhed if they have macro or not and it takes too much time. To make the GM team check the logs you should have a proof first. Good games.

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
Some videos that I recorded with my phone because It was too late to record with fraps. As I said, he's using a kind of 3rd party tool because he attacks faster than anyone, try to ks him and you won't be able to, you guys can try. I tried attacking without genie with my mage, rogue, priest and even warrior and I couldn't. To be honest, the game masters ignore me because they don't speak english and when I report them I get no response.

My friend is uploading another video recorded with a software.

https://www.facebook.com/juan.c.cano...5/?pnref=story

Lucho

The Knight Online Player
23 Eki 2015
IS MACRO LEGAL FOR EVERYTHING? I will use all my macros to farm and pk then. GMs don't care about us, I only use genie to farm my stuff and this guy comes with his shit attacking faster than everyone saying "this is my area".

Duellona

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
26 May 2015
Nickinizi gizleme amacınız nedir?

Lucho attack ban atıldı.

Üst