Ardream Uzaktan vurma

LetMeKissYou

The Knight Online Player
3 Tem 2015
Sayın yetkili ;

Ekte paylaşacağım dosyadaki Mano adlı player uzaktan skil atmaktadır.

Gereğinin yapılmasını arz ederim.

Saygılarımla

Iyi forumlar

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Duellona

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
26 May 2015
Merhaba

Gereken ceza verilmiştir. Bildiriminiz için teşekkürler.

chopa

The Knight Online Player
22 Haz 2015
wait wait first translate me it on english , and secont what is this ?! Duellona u believe to this pictures ? come on that is lag he is legit player i know him from 10 years and i was duo with him at this time so .. u dont have reason to ban him , just LetMeKissYou is noob .. its normal to cry cuz he cant beat someone .. and Duellona did u even cheek his acc before ban him ?? no ofc u didnt , so now u have to unban him and apologize to him :) Thanks u ! and next time dont beileve to picture !!!

Greetings , Chopa !

harkonen

The Knight Online Player
12 Tem 2015
I know mano and i can say he is not a hacker! He never use bots or stuffs like that. This server have soo much lag and this on the picture is your lagging server. None is resposible for your low enternet conection. Before ban somone else who si not from turkey you must to check him. OFC you ban him because he is not from turkey if was turkey member you will just warn him. This is the truth here everyone who is not from turkey and don`t speek turkish will get that. after this post i am wating to ban me .... :D

TANK3R

The Knight Online Player
10 Tem 2015
I know mano and i can say he is not a hacker! He never use bots or stuffs like that. This server have soo much lag and this on the picture is your lagging server. None is resposible for your low enternet conection. Before ban somone else who si not from turkey you must to check him. OFC you ban him because he is not from turkey if was turkey member you will just warn him. This is the truth here everyone who is not from turkey and don`t speek turkish will get that. after this post i am wating to ban me .... :D
Sen ne diyorsun kardeş :D

Üst