LOOK Crazy ending of Chiefs-Raiders leav

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
"Just win, baby"If there's one game in recent Ricardo Sanchez Jersey history that perfectly defines Al Davis' famous motto, it's what Oakland did to the on Thursday night. During a wild 31-30 win that saw Oakland run three plays with no time left on the clock, the Raiders pulled out a stunning win after connected with on a 2-yard touchdown pa s with no time left. MICHAEL CRABTREE FOR THE WIN! NFL (@NFL) The touchdown capped an improbable final minute that you had to see to believe, and even the people who saw it had a hard time believing it (You can read ).After the Raiders pulled off the win Mitch Haniger Jersey , Twitter went from its usual snarky self to completely stunned. Are you not entertained1? arcusD (@_MarcusD2_) Was this Thursday night football game ending a real life Buffalo Wild Wings commercial?? Justin Allegri (@JustinAllegri) Buffalo Wild Wings commercial? That actually seems completely believable.The guy below used "insane" to describe the game, which seems Dylan Moore Jersey pretty accurate. This has probably been the most crazy and insane ending to a football game I've ever seen. Absolutely wild. Nick Davis (@NickEDavis) This guy might be proce sing for awhile. Still trying to proce s the ending of this Raiders-Chiefs game. Incredible win for the Silver & Black. Jason Barrett (@sportsradiopd) Hopefully there's not an uptick in hospital arrivals around Oakland on Friday. Wow! If I was a Raiders fan I would've had five heart attacks in the Kyle Seager Jersey last minute! Haha What an ending. Rich Davis (@richdavis) For most people though, it was just a crazy ending that they couldn't believe. This Chiefs/Raiders game is the craziest ending to a football game I've ever seen Wade Harris (@WadeHarris8) Ive never seen crazier ending to a game than this Chiefs and Raiders game Donny Porcaro (@THEitalianD) This Chiefs Raiders ending is nuts Larry Legend (@Stb50) Even players thought the game was crazy. , Jarius Byrd, and were all impre sed by the Raiders Austin Adams Jersey win. This game is crazy!!!! Tyler Lockett (@TDLockett12) That game was crazy! jairus byrd (@jairusbyrd) Derrick Carr Jarvis Juice Landry (@God_Son80) Wow...gotta love football! Jeremy Maclin (@jmac___19) For an inside look at the Raiders' wild win, be sure to .

Üst