My Great Britain Olympic Team for 2012

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
If the idea of an Olympic football team becomes a reality here is who I think will make that team:Joe Hart: At 24 he is a proven shot stopper and his excellent performances for city last season led to a champions league spot. Young, quick and agile he would be a major a set to the GB side.Kyle Walker: Quick down the wings and has an attacking mentality to get forward which was showcased at Villa last season.Gareth Bale: Roy Oswalt Jersey An excellent player who now has experience of champions league football. Very similar to Walker as he is quick with an attacking mentality. Predicted as one of the best young players around Bale is one of the first names on the team sheet Roger Johnson: A no nonsense defender and Im not surprised Wolves snapped him up. Over the age of 23 Johnson isnt young but I Francisco Liriano Jersey think he would make an excellent captain. A fiery character but a naturally born leader.Aaron Hughes: A rock for Fulham and thats why hes in my team. The Northern Irish defender is defensively sound and not much would pa s the 6ft tall defender.Theo Walcott: Having already given his backing to the GB team I think hes an obvious choice for the selectors. His cro sing ability has come under scrutiny in the last few seasons but the ability to beat defenders is pricele s.Aaron Evan Gattis Jersey Ramsey: A clever play who has an eye for impo sible pa ses. Alongside Jack Wilshire the pair are exquisite and they would pull the midfield strings against the best.Jack Wilshire: Having made his way into the Arsenal XI he has proven what a talent he is. Dubbed the next Cesc Fabregas it just shows what calibre Wilshire is at Anthony Gose Jersey .Chris Brunt: Not as pacey as Walcott but a no-nonsense kind of midfieder. The team needs to strike the balance between pace and brutality. His exceptional free-kicks wouldnt go a mi s as well as he has showed down at the Hawthorns.Andy Carroll: Tall, Physical and can strike with both feet Andy Carroll is an ideal striker for the GB team. His 35 million pound transfer to Liverpool is slightly exce sive I must admit though. His heading ability is world cla s and he has a decent eye for goal.Kenny Miller: Not an obvious choice but a proven goalscorer and thats why he is Jeff Bagwell Jersey in my XI

Üst