WATCH Johnny Manziel runs for 2 TDs in S

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
The Spring League's two-game season concluded on Thursday and , playing for the South team in the four-team developmental league, went 10 of 16 for 188 yards, an interception and two running touchdowns. QB Johnny Manziels ( ) 20 yard TD scamper is the first games Tashaun Gipson Jersey play of the game. The Spring League (@TheSpringLeague) QB Johnny Manziel ( ) finds WR Antwan Goodley for a 50 yard completion in his first series of the evening. The Spring League (@TheSpringLeague) QB Johnny Manziel ( ) rolls out and dives for the pylon to secure his second rushing TD of the evening Jesse James Jersey and the 14-7 Team South lead! The Spring League (@TheSpringLeague) And while the first step was getting back on the field, , now the former Heisman Trophy winner and first-round pick has a month to make a decision about his . "I'm straight back to working out and doing what I did when I came here," Manziel said after the game, via ESPN.com. "Everything else will sort itself out. I'm trying to do what I can do to come back to playing football whatever capacity that is. We know when deadlines are. We have another month or so to work out and not worry about anything." At least watched Manziel take part in at the University of San Diego and . And if he doesn't find his way onto a roster, Manziel has said that he'll likely head to the CFL, where Dakota Dozier Jersey the Hamilton Tiger-Cats . The i sue has never been with Manziel's on-field ability but his struggles to avoid trouble off the field. He now says those days are behind him. In a conversation with SI.com's Bruce Feldman last month Manziel conceded that ."When I first got in the league, did I have some leeway? Sure I did, but I have exhausted all leeway and all second chances," Manziel said. "This isn't the second chance Eddy Pineiro Jersey . This is the 35th chance. This is the last of the last chances to show people that I've made a drastic change in my life, and it's for the better and I'm happy with where I'm at. ... But until I get into an building and I'm able to show that, it's all just talk. It's all just me saying that I'm different. Now, I know I am."Manziel, who said Caleb Johnson Jersey after his first Spring League game last week that he was "definitely emotional" and "happy" about playing again, now seems singularly focused on football, something he couldn't say during his two turbulent seasons in Cleveland. "I got to do exactly what I want to do and what I've been mi sing for the last two years," he said Thursday.

Üst