WATCH Raiders Marquette King is now blas

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
punter rose to national prominence last season for not just for being good at his job, but JaMychal Green Jersey also for his personality.King, who had the second-longest punting average in the behind only , against the by adopting Cam Newtons signature dabbing celebration. He did the Ray Lewis dance after a punt against the . Marquette King just did the Ray Lewis dance...At midfield.In Baltimore. NFL (@NFL) He spiked a Denver Nuggets T-Shirts penalty flag after drawing a personal foul call against the . Marquette King is the best punter ever Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) And then he called out the Bills to the refs, resulting in a penalty of his own. Once Oaklands offseason hit, he decided to partake in the annual offseason dunk contest with one of the more creative Alex English Jersey dunks weve seen. Sign me up for the dunk contest ... Marquette King (@MarquetteKing) This weekend, King took things to another level. Friday was St. Patricks Day, so King decided to break out a green uniform for practice kicks. Only, it wasnt a green football uniform, but a green uniform. Its not the first time King has worn the Green Ranger get-up, as he that he occasionally wears it around the house. I just randomly do Jerami Grant Jersey it, man, King said. Shoot, I might wake up and feel like putting on that Superman outfit, and I just go in my car. I might just put it on and walk around the crib with it. S--- I might go to the store with it on, if I feel like it. Its just me, its just what Troy Daniels Jersey I like to do sometimes. I just like having fun man, living life.

Üst