Bengals release former Falcons defensive

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Former defensive end Takkarist McKinley will not be joining the after earlier this month. On Tuesday, that McKinley had been released Xander Bogaerts Jersey after failing a physical, and will be heading back to waivers. "Takk" recorded just eight combined tackles and one sack in four games for the Falcons this season, and after what turned into a public falling out with the franchise. Christian Vazquez Jersey , the , and put claims in for McKinley at the time he was awarded to the Bengals. It will be interesting to see if one of those teams or another tries again now that he is a free agent after registering a failed physical. Cincinnati was in the market for some pa s-rushing help after sending long-time pa s rusher to the around the trade deadline.McKinley made it clear last Tyler Thornburg Jersey season that he wanted a change of scenery, and he was hoping to find it before the trade deadline earlier this month. However, the Falcons failed to find a trade partner, and McKinley to claim that the organization was turning down what he felt were viable offers." Bill Lee Jersey These Falcons turned down a second-round draft pick when I requested to get traded last year," McKinley wrote . "The same Falcons turned down a fifth- and a sixth-round draft pick from multiple teams when I requested to get traded this year. I only have 17.5 career sacks." The reason why McKinley failed his physical was not made public immediately, but he had been dealing with a groin injury since Week 2 -- which caused him to mi s several games this season. McKinley was originally selected Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey with the No. 26 overall pick in the 2017 , and recorded 79 combined tackles and 17.5 sacks in 49 career games with the Falcons.

Üst