Chelsea VS Norwich Match Preview

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUEVenue:Stamford BridgeDate:15:00,Saturday 6 OctoberTeam News:John Terry is again available for Chelsea, as he still has Carlos Dunlap Jersey the right to appeal his 4 match ban, and could be recalled by Roberto Di Matteo after he was benched in The Blues 4-0 win away to Nordjaelland. Meanwhile Daniel Sturridge remains sidelined.Norwich are set to welcome Sebastien Ba song back into the mix after the defender recovered from a hamstring injury suffered in The Canaries 5-2 lo s to Liverpool. The team from Norfolk are also monitoring Anthony Pilkingtons back problem. Match Preview:Chelsea are flying high at the moment. They got a crucial win away Logan Woodside Jersey to Arsenal last weekend and I expect their winning streak to continue against struggling Norwich today.The Blues have been exceptional up to this point. Fernando Torres is almost certainly back, and all of Chelseas attacking midfielders are getting plenty of the ball and playing with confidence.However for Norwich Its been the complete opposite. They lie 18th in the Premier League without a win and have only 4 goals. Earlier in the season they picked up a well deserved draw at White Hart Line, but thats the best A.J. Green Jersey its got for Chris Hughtons boys and I dont expect that to change today.Match Facts:Head-to-head:Chelsea are unbeaten in seven games in all competitions against the Canaries.Chris Hughton and Roberto di Matteo have met just once before as managers. In December 2010 Di Matteos West Brom beat Hughtons Newcastle 3-1. Hughton was sacked after that game.Chelsea:Chelsea have conceded just three goals in the Premier League this season, fewer than any other club.Fernando Torress strike against Arsenal last week was his 75th goal in 154 Premier League appearances he scored a total of 75 goals in 174 appearances in La Liga.Roberto di Matteos side are the only team in the Premier League yet to concede a second half goal this season.Frank Lampard has played 283 minutes of Premier League football in six matches under Roberto di Matteo this season. He played 405 minutes in the first six matches under Andre Villas Boas last season.Norwich:Norwich have won just one of their last 11 Premier League matches (W1 D4 L6) and are without a victory this Pat Sims Jersey season.The Canaries tally of four Premier League goals is the joint-lowest in the division with QPR.They have won just one of their Boomer Esiason Jersey last nine Premier League away games (W1 D2 L6) a 2-1 win at Spurs in April.Norwich have conceded in each of their last 36 Premier League away games, a record in the division.My Prediction:Chelsea have been the best team in the Premier League this year. Theyre playing great football and theyre winning matches. Norwich have been playing pretty poorly and I dont think that they can shock Chelsea at The Bridge.Chelsea 4-1 Norwich

Üst