Club Record Bid for Crouch rejected

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Local reports this morning suggest Liverpool have turned down a 9million offer for England Benoit Pouliot Jersey international Peter Crouch. It is said that Liverpool manager Benitez, is wanting an offer closer to 15 million for the 27 year old star. Redknapp however is refusing to pay over the odds for the former Pompey striker, who also enjoyed spells at Aston Villa, Southampton and QPR respectively.Redknapp said, Its known I like Crouchie but I think Liverpool want a bit too much money for him, Redknapp would only be prepared to pay 10 million at most Cam Talbot Jersey as he tries to build a squad capable of performing well in League and Cup competition next season.Redknapp admitted that if a deal couldnt be resolved, he would look to other options, most notably Eidur Gudjohnsen who has constantly been linked in recent weeks. In response to Liverpools asking price, the Portsmouth manager said, If thats the case, then well move on to the next option.Portsmouth were said to have offered an initial payment of 7 million, with 2 Andrew Ference Jersey million pounds being paid based on appearances for the club and country. Redknapp sees Crouch as the perfect strike partner for Pompey hit-man Jermain Defoe as he aims to Adam Larsson Jersey create a little and large partnership. Many fans would love to see Crouchie sign for the club again after enjoying a previous spell at the club in the 01/02 season where he notched up an impre sive 18 goals in 37 appearances. Although the lanky forward had a brief stint at bitter South Coast rivals Southampton, many Pompey fans are willing to forget and forgive and see it as a slight mishap in his career.Unfortunately I do not see Redknapp backing down, I believe he will look to other options if a deal cannot be done for Crouch. We have to hope that Benitez will back down and accept the original offer, otherwise Crouch may not make his long awaited return back to the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey club which put him on the map.

Üst