Ok Drogba now you have your two Wins How

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Opinion: Before the Bolton game Didier Drogba said that all Chelsea could focus on was getting two consecutive wins. They got that in what was finally a good display at the Reebok, with Drogba scoring a brilliant goal himself however the same cant be said about the other three but they all count just the same.I thought that Drogba looked fantastic and maybe getting closer to his form he showed at the end of last and the start of season. Anelka was also looking sharper and Mikel didnt do to badly after an injury break.Ramires again didnt fill me with confidence when running on the ball that something useful is actually Mikkel Boedker Jersey going to be done with it, but I was pleased that he got himself on the scoresheet for the first time. He still looks like he has a very much limited list of ideas when charging forward and he often trips over himself and then gets tackled in a situation when a simple pa s would suffice.Malouda was too stationary for me. He made no attempt to really find any space and when he had the ball there seemed to be Brent Burns Jersey no energy in his play. But aside from those two everyone else looked liked they were fired up and had the desire to win the game, something that has been mi sing for the last 4 months. Although there was also an element of that against Blackburn. A point of note again to Josh McEachran, again he played perfect pa ses 9 times out of 10 and he needs to be coming on earlier in my opinion.So time to pose the question can Chelsea now win two consecutive Premierships. I have confidence that it is a po sibility for a number of reasons. Obviously Mondays win is one reason, another is that as I write Manchester United are 2-0 down at Blackpool.Mathematically there is very much Joe Thornton Jersey a chance that the trophy will again be at home at the Bridge. Beat United twice and there is just 1 point dividing the two teams depending on results between now and then of course. It would be a surprise if all five challenging teams didnt drop at least 5 points before season close, so if Chelsea can drop the least they would be in with a good chance.Unfortunately though, there is a difference between being confident of there being a po sibility of something happening and being confident of something happening. The likelyhood of beating United home and away is probably not very high and the chance of Chelsea dropping le s points than United is Justin Braun Jersey maybe a little higher but still pretty low.That should San Jose Sharks Jersey have been a Blackpool penalty in the 49th minute.I like the idea of Gael Kakuta going to Fulham for a bit. Jeffery Bruma may also be off to Newcastle for the rest of the season, which I also like the idea of. I havent seen much of David Luiz to be honest but he must be an ok centre back which is much needed at the Bridge, so sure -sign him up.And I also would like to see Romelu Lukaku at the Bridge. I think the Belgian would be a great signing and if he can learn of Drogba I think he can be a great player.Catch Matt on Twitter @MattRFootball

Üst