One NFL team reportedly might be interes

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
lawyer predicted in October that he would be and although that might not happen, there's at least one team in the league that has been mulling over the po sibility of adding the quarterback.According to , there's been some chatter in the ' building about "whether or not" they should take a look at Kaepernick to last Thursday.That doesn't mean the Texans are going to sign him -- or even invite him in for a tryout -- but it does mean that the Texans are well aware of the fact that they currently have a dire situation at quarterback. Texans coach Bill O' Terry Sawchuk Kids Jersey Brien was actually asked about Kaepernick on Monday and he didn't deny that the quarterback's name has come up in discu sions."We talk about the roster and ," O'Brien said, via the . "Everybody gets discu sed. Is that a problem? Don't ?" With Watson out, was Houston's starter against the on Sunday and he looked horrible in the Texans' 20-14 lo s.Savage completed just 43 percent of his pa ses (19 of 44) against a Colts defense that went into the game ranked 31st overall in the against the pa s. Despite Savage's struggles, O'Brien backed his starting quarterback, but seemed to leave the door Justin Abdelkader Jersey slightly open for the po sibility of signing Kaepernick. '"I like the guys that we have and we'll ," O'Brien said, via the . "Colin Kaepernick is a good football player, . These things are going to continue to be discu sed," O'Brien also added that he's studied film on Kaepernick since the quarterback's days at Nevada."I've known him a long time," O'Brien said.Two former winners -- Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison -- apparently think O'Brien would be crazy not to add Kaepernick.After Houston's lo s, Dungy went " and called for the Texans to sign Kaepernick and save their season. "Sign Colin Kaepernick," Dungy said. "You don't have good quarterback play. When you have a mobile quarterback, your offense looks different. There is a mobile quarterback out there to get."Harrison also chimed in during the Kaepernick discu sion and explained why it was important for the Texans to sign the former quarterback. The two-time Super Bowl winning safety said that he'd lose all faith in his coaching staff if they didn't try to upgrade the team's quarterback position."As a player, I would Robert Mastrosimone Kids Jersey lose all respect for my coaches and my organization if there was a guy out there that actually started a Super Bowl that is better than the guy that we have," Harrison said. "How do you have confidence in your coach? How can you trust what your coach is trying to sell, the system that he is trying to sell, when he is not doing everything Thomas Vanek Men Jersey in his power to win football games?" The addition of Kaepernick would almost make too much sense for Houston. Kaepernick has a similar skill set to Watson, meaning the Texans could run more of the offense they ran while Watson healthy, something they can't do with Tom Savage.Savage said last week that he would've injured himself trying to do the things that Watson did in the Texans' 41-38 lo s to the in Week 9. I dont know how you do that, I really dont. - WATCH TONIGHT 9PM ET/PT. Inside the NFL (@insidetheNFL) At 3-5, the Texans' are only two games out of first place in the AFC South, which means their season isn't lost yet. However, it will be soon if they don't find a competent quarterback and so far, it seems like they Eric Tangradi Jersey 've decided to play the waiting game with Kaepernick. According to Pro Football Talk, the and it's not clear if they even will. With a schedule that includes three of their next four games on the road -- at the , home against the , at the and at the -- the Texans better figure something out soon or they're going to be riding Tom Savage to their first losing season since 2013.If Kaepernick were to sign with the Texans, that would also be good news for the NFL. Kaepernick's lawyer, Mark Gergagos, has said if Kaepernick gets signed. On Oct. 31, Geragos predicted that Kaepernick would have an NFL job by the end of this week.

jty44

15 Kas 2023
In some jurisdictions, notaries can perform remote notarization using online platforms, allowing individuals to notarize documents from the comfort of their own homes notary near me. Remote notarization offers convenience and accessibility while maintaining the security and integrity of the notarization process.

Üst