Tom Brady finally reacts to all the furo

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
It's been nearly two weeks since decided to at the parade and in the time since his drunken throw, a lot of people have shared their feelings about it -- not -- but Rickey Henderson Jersey one person we haven't heard from his Brady himself.Although Brady had for his apparent drunkenne s, the quarterback never said or wrote anything about how he felt about his to s of the Lombardi Trophy. However, that changed over the weekend when Brady mentioned the throw for the first time on social media.During one of his Instagram stories -- and just for the record, Brady posts a lot of Instagram stories -- the quarterback "the riskiest pa s I threw all season." Tom Brady is now creating 8-bit versions of himself throwing the Lombardi Trophy. Hundred percent chance he puts this logo on a t-shirt and makes billions John Breech (@johnbreech) (If you can't )I will go ahead and agree with Brady on the fact that it was his riskiest Rollie Fingers Jersey pa s of the season. When you throw a pa s on an field, the risk is very minimal, there are two bad things that could happen: It will get intercepted or fall incomplete. Santiago Casilla Jersey On the other hand, when you're throwing a Lombardi trophy during a parade, there are multiple bad things that could happen: Brady could have dropped the trophy on his foot, he could have thrown the trophy in the water, the trophy could have cracked someone's head open. Also, throwing a trophy acro s any body of water is a low percentage throw, especially when you're drunk.Even Brady's daughter thought the throw was a bad idea. You can hear her yelling "nooooo" in the video below. Season is over but Brady is still completing pa Joe Morgan Jersey ses (via ) The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) Of course, this story has a happy ending because Brady managed to come through under pre sure like he always does. The 43-year-old threw a perfect pa s that was caught by , which was good news for Brate, because he was ready to retire if he didn't come down with the reception. "If I had dropped that? I ," Brate said after the parade. "That was amazing. He pointed it at me. We talked about it earlier. It was a great throw. I mean, what do you expect from Tom Brady? A great throw."Brady was definitely aware of the risk involved, because a later video showed the quarterback laughing about one of the scenarios that could have played out on the throw."If that hit your face, it ," Brady said.The good news for Brady and Brate is that the disaster was averted, which means the two will now be remembered for pulling off the Kendall Graveman Jersey greatest throw-and-catch of the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl parade history.

Üst